June 1, 2020
To Our Valued Customers:
The COVID-19 pandemic remains a rapidly evolving situation. Mauser Packaging Solutions is committed to our safety-first strategy and places a high priority on ensuring a safe and healthy environment for all of our employees, customers, suppliers, and their families.
Mauser Packaging Solutions is designated as an "essential business" or "critical infrastructure." We will continue to closely monitor and adhere to the guidance of global and local governmental agencies, as well as implement proactive measures to limit potential exposure and risk. Our global task force continues to meet daily to review the dynamic situation and its potential impact on our operations and supply chains. We are hyper-focused on minimizing risk, avoiding disruptions and providing continuity of supply.
Our Supply Chain:
We continue to review our global supply chain (raw materials, components, logistics etc.) to minimize the risk of potential disruption. We remain in close contact with our suppliers.
To ensure the safety of our employees, we have implemented the following actions to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols throughout facilities and offices, food areas, break areas, and restrooms
- Required face coverings at all manufacturing facilities
- Implemented daily temperature screenings of all employees reporting for work in addition to the completion of daily self-wellness assessments
- Increased the number of alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations in facilities and offices
- Provided facilities with hand-washing, wellness, social distancing, and capacity posters to be displayed in public areas
- Declined all visits to facilities and offices
- Adjusted facility schedules and start of shift times to limit the number of people congregating at any one time (Ex: lunch, breaks, etc.)
- Created a centralized platform for communications and resources that is accessible to all employees
Mauser Packaging Solutions values your business and appreciates your understanding during this challenging time. We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and will do everything we can to keep our employees safe and customers supplied. If you have any questions, please contact your sales representative.
President & CEO
Mauser Packaging Solutions